Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sienna, Sit!

So, (wipes tear from eye) I'm so proud. After 7 days of new puppy ownership and trying to teach a sit command before bestowing dogfood on said puppy: I uttered Sienna Sit! She stood very still, knowing that she was supposed to be obeying in something but not sure what. Usually, I reach down to push her little rump down on the ground. She thinks its playtime when I reach down and we lose all focus from the sitting excercise. But this morning: After looking up at me in confusion for a while, she suddenly had an idea, "I can do this other thing?" And she sits her little puppy self down. I shriek in delight Good Girl! I am still talking about it I am so excited. Now, we probably can't repeat this yet but it is interesting that SOMETHING is getting through!

Yeah, I LOVE being a dog owner!

2 Comments:

Blogger rita said...

yay, sienna!!!
yay, rojo!!!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Sienna is beautiful. I'm glad I got to meet her in person. :-)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home