Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sienna

Sienna ! Posted by Picasa
Isn't she just beautiful? Sienna Ivy came home with me this past Saturday and is making her new home with me! She is just gorgeous and such a sweetheart. She's 4 months old and her Daddy is a champion Show Dog. Her momma is a Blue Fawn light grey. She doesn't bark or bite or jump up(moost of the time). We are learning each other's languages and are both eager to make the other one happy! So far we both know we love each other and I think we can get such things as house training, leash training and such worked out soon. The roommates love her and friends love her. And my little neice KJ thinks its funny that she is brown like the color of a leaf.

4 Comments:

Blogger rita said...

ooh!!! what a pretty puppy! We must come visit!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeker she is B-E-A utiful!
I love her already! I showed her cousins the picture and they love her too!
RB

2:19 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Oh my gosh! YAAY... Congratulations. She IS Beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!!! I'm so glad you got a puppy. It's unconditional love.....we all can use some of that!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home